Dr. Angel Pozos Castro is responsible for the Hemodialysis service at the CMQ Premiere Hospital in Puerto Vallarta. He specializes in Nephrology and has training and certifications by the Mexican Council of Nephrology.
Dr. Angel Pozos constant training and participation in different conferences is a symbol of his interest in staying informed with the latest trends and technology in his area.
- Surgeon Degree, Autonomous University of Sinaloa, 1991-1996.
- Undergraduate Rotary Internship, Regional General Hospital no.1 of IMSS, Culiacán, Sinaloa 1996-1997.
- Social Service, IMSS, La Reforma, Culiacán, Sinaloa, 1997-1998.
- Medical Residence of Internal Medicine, General Regional Hospital no. 45 IMSS, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Medical Residency of Nephrology, Department of Nephrology and Transplant Unit of the IMSS Specialties Hospital, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
Professional Development and Certifications, Dr Ángel Pozos Castro:
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Nephrology.
- Coordinator in the IV Course of Internal Medicine, Regional General Hospital no. 45 IMSS, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Speaker at the “Medical Days for Anniversary of U.M.F. 170 “IMSS, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
- Training in the management of Hemodialysis Technology by Fresenius Medical Care.
- Automated Peritoneal Dialysis Adequacy Training, Pisa Laboratories, Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- 13th Congress of the International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis, Mexico City.